GENERAL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL APPLIANCES
WARNING: Read and understand all instructions before operating product. Failure to
follow all instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
• AVOID DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENTS. Don't use appliances in damp or wet locations.
Don't use appliances in the rain.
• KEEP CHILDREN AWAY. All visitors should be kept at a distance from work area.
• STORE IDLE APPLIANCES INDOORS. When not in use, appliances should be stored
indoors in dry, and high or locked-up place – out of reach of children.
• DON'T FORCE APPLIANCE. It will do the job better and with less likelihood of a risk of
injury at the rate for which it was designed.
• USE RIGHT APPLIANCE.Do not use the appliance for any job except that for which it is intended.
• DRESS PROPERLY. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. They can be caught in moving
parts. Rubber gloves and substantial, non-skid footwear are recommended when working
outdoors. Wear protective hair covering to contain long hair.
• DON'T ABUSE CORD. Never carry appliance by cord or yank it to disconnect from
receptacle. Keep cord from heat, oil, and sharp edges.
• DON'T OVERREACH. Keep proper footing and balance at all times.
• DISCONNECT APPLIANCES. Disconnect the appliance from the power supply when not in
use, before servicing.
• AVOID UNINTENTIONAL STARTING. Don't carry plugged-in appliance with finger on
switch. Be sure switch is off when plugging in.
• USE OF ACCESSORIES AND ATTACHMENTS. The use of any accessory or attachment not
recommended for use with this appliance could be hazardous.
• STAY ALERT. Watch what you are doing. Use common sense. Do not operate tool when
you are tired.
• CHECK DAMAGED PARTS. Before further use of the tool, a guard or other part that is
damaged should be carefully checked to determine that it will operate properly and perform
its intended function. Check for alignment of moving parts, binding of moving parts, breakage
of parts, mounting, and any other conditions that may affect its operation. A guard or other
part that is damaged should be properly repaired or replaced by an authorized service center
unless otherwise indicated elsewhere in this instruction manual. Have defective switches
replaced by authorized service center. Do not use tool if switch does not turn it on and off.
• DO NOT OPERATE portable electric tools near flammable liquids or in gaseous or
explosive atmospheres. Certain components in these tools normally spark, and the sparks
might ignite fumes.
SAFETY GUIDELINES / DEFINITIONS
DANGER: Indicates an imminently hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result
in death or serious injury.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS