Installation to Concrete Ceilings
• Concrete must be 2000 psi density minimum. Lighter density concrete may not hold concrete anchor.
• Make sure that the supporting surface will safely support the combined load of the equipment and all attached hard-
ware and components.
Place projector mount assembly (A) on ceiling as a
template and mark the center of the two mounting
holes. Drill two 1/4" (6 mm) dia. holes to a minimum
depth of 2.5" (64 mm). Attach projector mount assembly
(A) using two Alligator
washers (E), and two #14 x 2.5" wood screws (F) as
shown in ﬁ gure 3.1.
NOTE: Mounting slots on projector mount assembly
allow for 30° (±15°) of swivel adjustment before fully
securing wood screws.
Tighten wood screws (F) using 3/8" (10 mm) socket
wrench or phillips screwdriver until projector mount
assembly (A) is ﬁ rmly attached.
• Tighten wood screws ﬁ rmly, but do not overtighten.
Overtightening can damage the screws, greatly reducing
their holding power.
• Never tighten in excess of 80 in • lb (9 N.M.).
• Always attach concrete anchors directly to load-bearing
• Never attach concrete anchors to concrete covered with
plaster, drywall, or other ﬁ nishing material. If mounting
to concrete surfaces covered with a ﬁ nishing surface is
unavoidable (not evaluated by UL), the ﬁ nishing surface
must be counterbored as shown below. Be sure concrete
anchors do not pull away from concrete when tightening
screws. If plaster/drywall is thicker than 5/8", custom fas-
teners must be supplied by installer (not evaluated by UL).
Visit the Peerless Web Site at www.peerlessmounts.com
concrete anchors (G), two ﬂ at
Drill hole and insert anchor
Place mount over anchor and secure with screw and
After repeating step one tighten all fasteners
6 of 10
For customer care call 1-800-865-2112 or 708-865-8870.
ARROW ON TOP OF
FRONT OF MOUNT
ﬁ g. 3.1
ISSUED: 08-05-08 SHEET #: 056-9008-6 06-28-10