LED AREA LIGHT
DC CHARGING PORT
(BOTTOM OF HANDLE)
CHARGING/RECHARGING THE SPOTLIGHT
This unit is shipped in a partially charged state. Charge unit BEFORE first use using
the 120 Volt AC Charger for 20-30 hours or until the green Battery Status LED lights.
Charge after each use until green LED lights.
Charging Using the 120 Volt AC Charger
• Plug a standard North American 120 volt AC extension cord into the 120 Volt AC
Charger on the back of the unit.
HOUSEHOLD EXTENSION CORD
• Turn OFF the Area Lights. Make sure the Spotlight is OFF (the Trigger Lock is in the
OFF position and the Trigger is not depressed).
• Charge until the Battery Status LED Indicator green LED lights (approximately 20-30
hours). DO NOT CHARGE FOR LONGER THAN 30 HOURS.
120 VOLT AC
(BACK OF UNIT)
Charging Using the 12 Volt DC Charging Adapter
Make sure the DC source (jump-starter, battery pack, vehicle accessory outlet, etc.) is
12 volt DC and is able to supply at least one half amp at 12 volt DC for 8 hours. This
means a battery pack should be charged with at least 4 amp hours capacity.
can be simultaneously charged and operated from a 12 volt DC
Make sure the 12 volt DC source can supply minimum 15 amps
of current if the Spotlight is to be operated while the batteries are
• Plug the barrel tip of the supplied 12 Volt DC Charging Adapter into the 12 Volt
DC Charging Port.
12 VOLT DC
• Insert the 12 volt DC plug end into the accessory outlet of your vehicle or other 12
volt DC power source.
• Charge until the Battery Status LED Indicator green LED lights (approximately 3-4
hours). DO NOT CHARGE FOR LONGER THAN 4 HOURS.
When using a vehicle's 12 volt DC accessory outlet as a charging source, be
aware that some vehicles require you to turn on the ignition to power the
• NEVER ATTEMPT TO USE THE AC CHARGER AND DC CHARGING PORT
Operating the Spotlight
To turn the Spotlight ON, squeeze the Trigger. To turn the Spotlight OFF, release the
To lock the Trigger in the ON position, squeeze the Trigger and move the Trigger Lock
Switch (located on the side of the handle) to the "locked" position. The Spotlight will
stay on until the lock is moved to the "unlocked" position and the Trigger released.
Operating the LED Area Lights
The ON/OFF pushbutton for the LED Area Lights is located on the top of the
12 VOLT DC