General Safety Instructions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Read this manual carefully before using your grill to reduce the risk
of fire, burn hazard or other injury.
- Extreme care should be used because of the high temperatures
produced by this appliance. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT
UNATTENDED IN AN AREA WHERE THE GRILL IS BEING OPERATED.
- This appliance must be kept clear from combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable vapors
and liquids. Do not allow flammable materials to come in contact with grate, burner or hot surfaces.
- Use only outdoors and provide good ventilation to avoid carbon monoxide build-up which could result
in injury or death.
- Do not repair or replace any part of this appliance unless it is specifically recommended in this manual.
A qualified service technician should conduct all other service.
- Follow the installation and servicing instructions provided with this product. Have your grill installed
by a qualified service technician.
- Locate the main gas supply valve so that you know how to shut the gas off to your grill.
- If you smell gas, make sure all gas connections are tight before operation. If you continue to smell
gas call a qualified technician.
- When lighting a burner, always pay close attention to what you are doing and be certain you are
pushing the igniter that lights the burner you intend on using.
- Always keep your face and body as far away as from the grill as possible when lighting to reduce the
risk of burn.
- Extinguish all flames and do not smoke while engaging gas and igniting the grill.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flames.
3. Open grill hood.
4. If odor continues, immediately
call your gas supplier.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - WARNING:
The burning of gas cooking fuels generates some by
products which are on the list of substances which
are known by the State of California to cause cancer
or reproductive harm. California law requires busi-
nesses to warn customers of potential exposure to
such substances. To minimize exposure to these
substances, always operate this unit according to the
use and care manual, provide good ventilation when
cooking with gas.
This appliance is not intended to be
installed in or on recreational
vehicles or boats.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
TESTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANSI
Z21.58b-2002/CGA 1.6b-M02 STANDARD FOR
OUTDOOR COOKING GAS APPLIANCES.
THIS GRILL IS FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
Check your local building codes for the proper
method of installation. In the absence of local
codes, this unit should be installed in accordance
with the National Fuel Gas Code No. Z223.1-2002
and the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA
FOR YOUR SAFETY
DO NOT store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors
and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
An LP cylinder not connected for use shall not be stored
the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
DO NOT try lighting this appliance without reading
the "LIGHTING INSTRUCTIONS" section of