Electrolux Icon Grills have a limited lifetime warranty on all stainless steel panels, a limited 3 year warranty on
stainless steel burners, including labor within one year of the date of purchase; and a limited 1 year warranty on
all other parts, labor included.
In the U.S.A., your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Home Products North America. We authorize no person to change or add to
any of our obligations under this warranty. Our obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by an authorized
Electrolux Home Products North America qualified service technician.
LIMITED ONE YEAR
One Year from
LIMITED 3 YEAR
2nd through 3rd
years from original
From original date
STAINLESS PANELS *
* Some restrictions apply
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
OF THE CUSTOMER
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance
3. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,etc.,which
4. Damages to finish after installation.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or for appliances not in ordinary
3. Damages caused by services performed by servicers other than Electrolux Home Products North America or its authorized
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily determined.
5. All other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which are expressly
6. This limited warranty does not cover corrosion or discoloring due to lack of maintenance, misuse, hostile environments,
7. This limited warranty does not cover any scratches, dents, corrosion or discoloring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill establishes the warranty
IF YOU NEED
period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This
written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service
under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux Home Products.
This warranty only applies in the 50 states of the U.S.A., Puerto Rico, and Canada. Product features or specifications as
described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. In the U.S. A., all warranties are made by Electrolux Home
Products North America. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
If you have any other questions, please contact the Customer Service Hotline at
Because of continuing product improvement, these specifications are subject to change without notice
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
THROUGH OUR AUTHORIZED SERVICERS,
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts
of this appliance which prove to be defective in
materials or workmanship.
Provide a replacement for any defective stainless
steel burner which prove to be defective in
materials or workmanship.
All of the provisions of the full and limited warranties
above and the exclusions listed below apply.
and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation
or exclusion may not apply to you.
household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
servicers; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux Home Products parts or parts obtained from persons other than
authorized servicers; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply or acts of God.
excluded. consequential or incidental damages resulting from breach of warranty which are expressly excluded.
alterations, accidents or abuse or neglect.
nor any components used in the installation of the appliance.
THE CONSUMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Cost of service calls that are listed under NORMAL
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER.
Diagnostic and any transportation and labor costs
which are required because of service.
Costs of the technicians travel to the home and any
costs for pick up and delivery of the appliance required
because of service.