• Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off
the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a
• Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids
should not be placed on the hob surface since they
can get hot.
• If the glass ceramic surface is cracked, switch off the
appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
• After use, switch off the hob element by its control and
do not rely on the pan detector.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, an authorized Service or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
Only a qualified person must in-
stall this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction sup-
plied with the appliance.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to
prevent moisture to cause swelling.
• Protect the bottom of the appliance
from steam and moisture.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to
a door or under a window. This pre-
vents hot cookware to fall from the ap-
pliance when the door or the window is
• If the appliance is installed above draw-
ers make sure that the space, between
the bottom of the appliance and the up-
per drawer, is sufficient for air circula-
• Make sure that the ventilation space of
2 mm, between the worktop and the
front of the below unit, is free. The war-
ranty does not cover damages caused
by the lack of an adequate ventilation
• The bottom of the appliance can get
hot. We recommend to install a non-
combustile separation panel under the
appliance to prevent access to the bot-
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections must be made
by a qualified electrician.