ity of a parked vehicle (with the park brake disengaged) rolling away too fast to be overtaken on foot.
• Gasoline vehicles only: Turn the fuel shut-off valve to the closed (OFF) position when the vehicle is
not in use.
See General Warnings on page 10.
The bed latch (1) is located under the front corners of the bed (Figure 15, Page 25) and engages automati-
cally when the bed is closed. To lift the bed, pull the bed latch toward the side of the vehicle and lift the bed.
To close the bed gently lower the bed to a closed position. DO NOT drop the bed. See following WARNING.
• Keep hands and fingers clear of crush area between the bed and the seat back support.
Figure 15 Bed Latch
LOADING AND UNLOADING
• Firmly engage the park brake before loading the vehicle.
• Do not allow riders in the cargo bed.
• Do not exceed the rated capacity of the vehicle. Rated capacity is for level surfaces only.
• Overloading can affect vehicle handling or cause component failure, resulting in loss of
control of vehicle and possible severe personal injury.
• Reduce vehicle load and speed when driving up or down slopes or on uneven terrain.
• Reduce speed and avoid sudden stops when backing up. Failure to do so may cause the
vehicle to overturn or flip over backwards.
• Avoid stopping on a hill when loaded. If you must stop on a hill, avoid sudden starts, or rolling
backwards and stopping suddenly. Failure to heed this warning may cause vehicle to
overturn, possibly resulting in severe personal injury.
WARNING CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE...
2008 Husqvarna 4210-G, 4210-E, 4210-GXP, and 4210-EXP Owner's Manual