Gasoline vehicles only:
• Moving parts: Do not attempt to service gasoline vehicle while the engine is running.
• Hot! Do not attempt to service hot engine or exhaust system. Failure to heed this warning
could result in severe burns.
• Turn the fuel shut-off valve to the closed (OFF) position (Figure 16, Page 30).
• To avoid unintentionally starting the vehicle, before servicing always disconnect the battery,
negative (–) cable first (Figure 1, Page 12) and disconnect the spark plug wire from the spark
• Frame ground – Do not allow tools or other metal objects to contact frame when
disconnecting batteries or other electrical wiring. Never allow a positive wire to touch the
vehicle frame, engine, or other metal component.
PERIODIC SERVICE SCHEDULES
See General Warnings on page 10.
• Service, repairs, and adjustments must be made per instructions in the maintenance and
NOTE: If the vehicle is constantly subjected to heavy use or severe operating conditions, the preventive
maintenance procedure should be performed more often than recommended in the periodic ser-
vice and lubrication schedules.
Both the Periodic Service Schedule and Periodic Lubrication Schedule must be followed to keep
vehicle in optimum operating condition.
2008 Husqvarna 4210-G, 4210-E, 4210-GXP, and 4210-EXP Owner's Manual
Periodic Service Schedules