Choose the viscosity according to the temperature as indicated by the oil viscosity chart (Figure 31). See fol-
NOTE: Using multi-grade oils (5W-20, 10W-30, and 10W-40) will increase oil consumption. Check oil level
more frequently when using them.
SAE 10W-30/ SAE 10W-40
Figure 31 Oil Viscosity Chart
FUELING INSTRUCTIONS – GASOLINE VEHICLES
See General Warnings on page 10.
• Turn the key switch to the OFF position before fueling.
• Do not pour fuel into the fuel tank when the engine is hot or while it is running.
• To avoid electric arc caused by static electricity, the fuel storage/pumping device must be
grounded. If the pump is not grounded, the vehicle must be grounded to the pump before and
during the fueling operation.
• If the vehicle has an all-weather enclosure installed, be sure the fuel tank is properly vented as
shown (Figure 32).
• To avoid the possibility of fire, clean up any spilled fuel before operating the vehicle.
• To allow for expansion, do not fill higher than 2.54 cm (one inch) from the top of the fuel tank.
Avoid spilling fuel.
NOTE: Whenever possible, avoid using oxygenated fuels and fuels that are blended with alcohol. Vehicles
to be stored for extended periods should be prepared for storage as instructed. See Preparing the
Gasoline Vehicle for Extended Storage on page 29.
1. Turn the key switch to the OFF position.
2. Lift and remove seat bottom.
2008 Husqvarna 4210-G, 4210-E, 4210-GXP, and 4210-EXP Owner's Manual
Fueling Instructions – Gasoline Vehicles