1. Connect the blower and swivel joint with ﬂexible hose. Clamp both
ends of the ﬂexible hose securely with the hardware supplied with the
A light lubricant may be used to ease assembly of ﬂexible hose to
1. Set up the clamp to the swivel and tighten the screw on the clamp.
1. Use the clamp to fasten the colgate tube containing the throttle cable
and the power cable to the hose.
1. Align the protrusion and the groove provided on the tube ends and
twist the tube until the connection is locked.
A light lubricant may be used to ease assembly of blower tube.
If longer tube is required, the second straight pipe can be
connected with the ﬁrst one.
If higher air speed is required, the round blow pipe can be replaced
by the concentrator nozzle.
(1) Concentrator nozzle (option)
The harness must always be worn when working with the machine.
Failure to do so means you will be unable to maneuver safely and
this can result in injury to yourself or others.
A correctly adjusted harness and machine signiﬁcantly facilitates the
work. Adjust the harness to give the best working position.