Avoid operating the blower with the ﬂexible tube and swivel
joint disconnected. That will reduce the cooling air and the
engine could be damaged by overheating.
1. Push the primer bulb until fuel ﬂows out in the clear tube.
2. When the engine is cool, close the choke.
3. Set the throttle lever position. About 1/3 open.
(2)About 1/3 Open
(4)STOP as shown in F12
4. To start, hold the top of the blower ﬁrmly with your left hand. Pull the
starter knob slowly until you feel it engage and then give it a vigorous
Never twist the starter cord around your hand.
Avoid pulling the starter rope out to its full extent and allowing the
starter rope to snap back. This will prevent premature damage to
Do not let a person stand near the blower or the exhaust port.
5. Once the engine is running, gradually open the choke if it was set
closed, and let the engine run at idle speed for a minute to warm it up.
When the engine fails to start after several attempts due to
overchoking, open the choke and repeat pulling the rope.
Air comes out as soon as the engine is started, even at idle speed.