Reinstalling the door
1. Place the inner door assembly into the outer door assembly.
To fit correctly, the inside door assembly edge is completely
inside the outside door assembly edge.
2. Reassemble the inner and outer door assemblies with the
3. Remove existing label from the opposite side of the door and
discard. Find label provided with the Use and Care Guide and
apply over original hinge holes.
4. Align the door by placing the locating tabs on the hinge with
the locating holes on the dryer front panel. Insert and tighten
the center hinge screw. The door will hang in place while you
insert and tighten the remaining 4 screws.
NOTE: Two or more people may be needed to reattach the
A. Dryer door
B. Dryer front panel
C. Insert this hinge screw first.
5. Close the door and check that it latches securely.
6. Check for fingerprints on the glass. Clean the glass if
1. Check that all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part,
2. Check that you have all of your tools.
3. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
4. Check the dryer's final location. Be sure the vent is not
5. Check that the dryer is level. See "Level Dryer."
6. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet. Turn on power.
7. Remove any protective film or tape remaining on the dryer.
8. Read "Dryer Use."
9. Wipe the dryer drum interior thoroughly with a damp cloth to
10. Select a Timed Dry heated cycle, and start the dryer. Do not
11. When the dryer has been running for 5 minutes, open the
go back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
crushed or kinked.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
remove any dust.
select the Air Dry Temperature setting.
If the dryer will not start, check the following:
Dryer is plugged into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Electrical supply is connected.
Household fuse is intact and tight, or circuit breaker has
Dryer door is closed.
dryer door and feel for heat. If you feel heat, cancel cycle and
close door. If you do not feel heat, turn off the dryer and
check that the gas supply line shutoff valve is open.
If the gas supply line shutoff valve is closed, open it, then
repeat the 5-minute test as outlined above.
If the gas supply line shutoff valve is open, contact a