The shelves in your refrigerator are adjustable to match
the way you use them. Your model may have either glass
or wire shelves:
NOTE: Glass shelves are heavy. Handle them carefully.
To remove a shelf: (Style 1)
Remove all items from the shelf.
Tilt up the front of the shelf and lift it at the back.
Pull the shelf straight out.
To replace a shelf:
Guide the rear shelf hooks into the slots of the shelf
supports on the back liner of the refrigerator.
Tilt the front of the shelf up until the rear hooks drop
into the slots.
Lower the front of the shelf into position.
You can slide some glass shelves in and out of your
refrigerator as follows:
To slide shelf out, carefully pull front of shelf toward you.
To slide shelf in, push shelf in until it stops.
To remove the shelves: (Style 2)
1. Remove items from the shelf.
2. Slide shelf straight out to the stop.
3. Lift back of shelf over stop.
4. Slide shelf out the rest of the way.
To replace the shelves:
1. Slide back of shelf into shelf track in wall of cabinet.
2. Guide front of shelf into shelf track.
3. Slide shelf in all the way.
Quick and Easy
Store similar food items together in your refrigerator
and freezer. This will make them easy to find and cut
down the amount of time the doors are open.