The tall-bottle retainer fits onto any door bin in your
refrigerator. The retainer helps to hold tall bottles in
place when opening and closing the refrigerator door.
remove tall-bottle retainer:
1. Grasp center of retainer.
2. Push back gently until the retainer releases from
To replace tall-bottle retainer:
1. Position retainer above desired door bin.
2. Gently press back rear tabs and push retainer
down onto bin until it locks onto bin.
3. Push retainer forward until it locks into place.
Adjust the shelves to match the way you use your
refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong enough to hold
bottles, milk, and other heavy food items.
To remove a shelf:
Remove items from shelf.
2. Tilt shelf up at front.
3. Lift shelf at back.
4. Pull shelf straight out.
To replace a shelf:
1. Guide the rear sheff hooks into the slots in the shelf
supports on the back liner wall.
2. Tilt front of sheff up until hooks drop into slots.
3. Lower front of shelf to a level position.
shelf out (on some models):
Carefully pull front of shelf toward you.
To slide shelf in:
Push shelf in until it stops.
Glass shelves are heavy. Handle them ' "