Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can
cause injury, loss of life or property damage. Refer to this manual. For
assistance or additional information consult a qualified installer, service
agency or the gas supplier.
In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts this boiler must be installed by a
licensed Plumber or Gas Fitter.
Warning: If the information in these instructions is
not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result
causing property damage, personal injury or death.
– Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in
the vicinity of this or any other boiler.
– What to do if you smell gas
• Do not try to light any boiler
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow
the gas supplier's instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
Installation and service must be performed by a qualified
installer, service agency or the gas supplier.
This manual must be retained for future reference.
Please read thoroughly
Condensing gas boiler