Important Safety Instructions
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN!
DO NOT EXPOSE
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE!
RISQUE DE CHOC ÉLECTRIQUE
NE PAS ENLEVER!
NE PAS EXPOSER Á
LA PLUIE NI Á L'HUMIDITÉ!
Explanation of Graphic Symbols
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the users to the presence of important
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
The lightning flash with the arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to
the presence of insulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magni-
tude to constitute a risk of electric shock to humans.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
ATTENTION: POUR EVITER LES RISQUES DE CHOC
ELECTRIQUE, NE PAS ENLEVER LE COUVERCLE. AUCUN ENTRETIEN
DE PIECES INTERIEURES PAR L'USAGER. CONFIER L'ENTRETIEN AU
PERSONNEL QUALIFIE. AVIS: POUR EVITER LES RISQUES D'INCENDIE
OU D'ELECTROCUTION, N'EXPOSEZ PAS CET ARTICLE A LA PLUIE OU
The IEC fuse symbol pictured at the left represents an approved, user replaceable fuse. When replacing a fuse,
make sure to replace with only the correct type and fuse rating.
1. Read Instructions – Before operating your new JBL LSR product, please read all safety and operating
2. Keep these instructions – For future reference and troubleshooting purposes, retain these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings – All warnings in this user manual should be followed.
4. Follow Instructions – By following instructions presented in this guide, you should be able to quickly
enjoy an accurate and safe monitoring system.
5. Water and Moisture – Do not use this apparatus near water – for example, bathtub, sink or in the shower,
regardless of how well you sing.
6. Cleaning – Clean with a lint free cloth-Do not use any solvent based cleaners on the carbon fiber finish. A
slightly damp cloth can also be used on the enclosure surfaces and woofer surrounds.
7. Ventilation – Do not block any ventilation opening, including the Linear Dynamics Aperture Port on the
LSR monitor systems, by installing these products in accordance with manufacturers instructions. Do not
install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus that produce heat.
DO NOT REMOVE COVER.
NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL