More Safety Instructions
8. Grounding and Power Cords – The power cord supplied with your powered LSR product has a 3-pin type
plug. Do not cut off or damage the grounding pin and once again, don't use in a shower. If the provided plug
does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. Protect the power
cord from being walked on, or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they
exit the apparatus.
All powered LSR products are fitted with a detachable power cord (supplied) which connects to the chassis AC
connector. The power cord has an IEC female connector on one end and a male mains connector on the other
end. This cord is supplied specifically to accommodate the different safety and electrical code requirements of
individual countries. If you are traveling abroad with your system, test the power mains and be aware of any
specific voltage requirements before operating your system.
9. Options – Only use attachments or accessories specified by the manufacturer.
10. Non-use Periods – Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms, earthquakes, fires, floods, locusts, or
when unused for long periods of time.
11. Servicing – Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has
been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled, or objects
have fallen into the LSR monitor, the monitor has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normal-
ly, exhibits signs of schizophrenia or other psychosis, or has been dropped.
12. Wall or Ceiling Mounting – The appliance should be mounted to a wall or ceiling only as recommended
by the manufacturer.
13. Carts and Stands – The appliance should be used only with a cart or stand that is recommended by the
manufacturer. An appliance and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force,
and uneven surfaces may cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
8500 Balboa Blvd.
Northridge, CA 91329
Tel: 1 (818) 894-8850
Fax: 1 (818) 830-1220
The information contained in this document is confiden-
tial and the copyright of JBL Professional. To convey its contents,
in part or in whole to any third party without prior written autho-
rization is a violation of the copyright. © JBL Professional 1998.