• When you wash the pan supports by
hand, take care when you dry them as
the enamelling process occasionally
leaves rough edges. If necessary, remove
stubborn stains using a paste cleaner.
• Make sure you position the pan supports
correctly after cleaning.
• To make burners work correctly, make
sure that the arms of the pan supports
are in the centre of the burner.
• Be very careful when you replace the
pan supports to prevent the hob top
After cleaning, dry the appliance with a soft
The stainless steel can become tarnished if
it is too much heated. Refer to this you
must not cook with potstones, earthenware
pans or cast iron plates. Do not use alumi-
nium foil to prevent damage the top during
Removing the dirt:
1. – Remove immediately: melting plas-
tic, plastic foil, and food containing
– Stop the appliance and let it cool
down before you clean: limescale
rings, water rings, fat stains, shiny
metallic discolorations. Use a special
cleaner applicable for surface of hob.
WHAT TO DO IF...
There is no spark when lighting
The flame is blow out immedi-
ately after ignition
The gas ring burns unevenly
If there is a fault, first try to find a solution to
the problem yourself. If you cannot find a
2. Clean the appliance with a damp cloth
3. At the end rub the appliance dry
Cleaning of the spark plug
This feature is obtained through a ceramic
ignition candle with a metal electrode. Keep
these components well clean to prevent dif-
ficult lighting and check that the burner
crown holes are not obstructed.
Periodically speak your local Service Force
Centre to check the conditions of the gas
supply pipe and the pressure adjuster, if fit-
• There is no electrical supply
• Burner cap and crown are
• Thermocouple is not heated
• Burner crown is blocked with
solution to the problem yourself, speak your
dealer or the local Service Force Centre.
and some detergent.
with a clean cloth.
• Make sure that the unit is
connected and the electrical
supply is switched on.
• Control the fuse. If the fuse is
released more than one time,
refer to a qualified electrician.
• Make sure that the burner
cap and crown are in correct
• After lightning the flame,
keep the knob pushed for
approximately 5 seconds.
• Make sure that the injector is
not blocked and the burner
crown is clear of food parti-