3. With a socket spanner 7 remove the in-
jectors and replace them with the ones
which are necessary for the type of gas
you use (see table in Technical Data
4. Assemble the parts, follow the same
5. Replace the rating plate (it is near the
gas supply pipe) with the one for the
new type of gas supply. You can find
this plate in the package supplied with
If the supply gas pressure is changeable or
different from the necessary pressure, you
must fit an applicable pressure adjuster on
the gas supply pipe.
Adjustment of minimum level
To adjust the minimum level of the burners:
1. Light the burner.
2. Turn the knob on the minimum posi-
3. Remove the knob.
4. With a thin screwdriver, adjust the by-
pass screw position.
The by-pass screw
– If you change from natural gas to liq-
uid gas, fully tighten the by-pass
– If you change from liquid gas to natu-
ral gas, undo the by-pass screw ap-
proximately 1/2 of a turn.
Warning! Make sure the flame does
not go out when you quickly turn the
knob from the maximum position to the
• Ground the appliance according to safety
• Make sure that the rated voltage and
type of power on the rating plate agree
with the voltage and the power of the lo-
cal power supply.
• This appliance is supplied with a mains
cable. It has to be supplied with a correct
plug, able to support the load marked on
the rating plate. The plug has to be fitted
in a correct socket.
• Any electrical component must be instal-
led or replaced by the Service Force
Centre technician or qualified service per-
• Always use a correctly installed shock-
• Make sure that there is an access to the
mains plug after installation.
• Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect
the appliance. Always pull the mains
• The appliance must not be connected
with an extension cable, an adapter or a
multiple connection (risk of fire). Check
that the ground connection is in conform-
ity with the standard and regulations
• The power cable must be placed in such
a way that it does not touch any hot part.
• Connect the appliance to the mains with
a device that lets to disconnect the appli-
ance from the mains at all poles with a
contact opening width of minimum 3
mm, eg. automatic line protecting cut-
out, earth leakage trips or fuse.
• None of a parts of the connection cable
can not get a temperature 90 °C. The
blue neutral cable must be connected to
the terminal block label with "N". The
brown (or black) phase cable (fitted in the
terminal block contact marked with "L")
must always be connected to the live
Replacement of the connection cable
To replace the connection cable use only
H05V2V2-F T90 or equivalent type. Make
sure that the cable section is applicable to
the voltage and the working temperature.
The yellow/green earth wire must be ap-
proximately 2 cm longer than the brown (or
black) phase wire.