ENGLISH For Your Safety These warnings are provided in the interest of safety. You read them carefully before MUST installing or using the appliance. It is most important that this instruction book should be retained with the appliance for future reference.
Contents 5. Instruction for the Installer ..Pag. 1. Instruction for the User .... Pag. 6. Electrical Connection ....Pag. 2. Cleaning and Maintenance ..Pag. 7. Adaptation to different 3. Service and original spare parts . Pag. types of gas ........ Pag. 4.
2. Cleaning and Maintenance • Disconnect the appliance from the electrical supply, before carrying out any cleaning or manteinance work. Wash the enamelled components with warm soapy water. Never use abrasive cleaners Frequently wash the "caps" and the "crowns" with hot soapy water, carefully taking away any built-up of food.
5. Instruction for the Installer The following instructions about installation and IMPORTANT - To ensure a correct operation, a saving maintenance must be carried out by qualified of energy and the long-life of the appliance, the feeding personnel in compliance with the regulation in pressure of the appliance must correspond to the force.
6. Electrical Connection The appliance is designed to be connected to 230 V monophase electricity supply. The connection must be carried out in compliance with the laws and regulations in force. Before the appliance is connected: 1) check that the main fuse and the domestic installation can support the load (see the rating label);...
7. Adaptation to different types of gas INJECTORS REPLACEMENT • Remove the pan supports. • Remove the burner's caps and crowns. • With a socket spanner 7 unscrew and remove the injectors (Fig. 7), and replace them with the ones required for the type of gas in use (see table 2).
8. Building In A = Auxiliary burner R = Rapid Burner These hobs can be inserted in a built-in kitchen unit whose depth is between 550 and 600 mm. The hobs dimensions are shown in Fig. 9. FO 0952 Fig. 9 INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY These hobs can be installed in a kitchen unit with an opening for insertion whose dimensions are shown in...
POSSIBILITIES FOR INSERTION Kitchen unit with door Proper arrangements must be taken in designing the forniture unit, in order to avoid any contact with the bottom of the hob which can be heated when it is operated. The recommended solution is shown in Fig. 12. The panel fitted under the hob should be easily removable to allow an easy access if a technical assistance intervention is needed.