Care and cleaning
• Before maintenance, switch off the appliance and disconnect the appliance from the
• Before maintenance, make sure that the appliance is cold. There is the risk of burns.
There is the risk that the glass panels can break.
• Keep the appliance clean at all times. A build-up of fats or other foodstuff can result in a
• Regular cleaning prevents the surface material from deteriorating
• Use a deep baking tray for very moist cakes to prevent that fruit juices cause stains that
can be permanent.
• For your personal safety and the safety of your property, only clean the appliance with
water and a soap. Do not use flammable products or products that can cause corrosion.
• Do not clean the appliance with steam cleaners, high-pressure cleaners, sharp objects,
abrasive cleaning agents, abrasive sponges and stain removers
• If you use an oven spray, follow the instructions from the manufacturer.
• Do not clean the glass door with abrasive cleaning agents or metal scraper. Heat resist-
ant surface of the inner glass can break and shatter.
• When the door glass panels are damaged they become weak and can break. You must
replace them. Contact the service centre.
• Be careful when you remove the door from the appliance. The door is heavy!
• Do not clean catalytic enamel (if applicable).
Risk of fire
• Open the door carefully. The use of ingredients with alcohol can cause a mixture of alco-
hol and air. There is the risk of fire.
• Do not let sparks or open flames come near the appliance when you open the door.
• Do not put flammable products or items that are wet with flammable products, and/or
fusible objects (made of plastic or aluminium) in, near or on the appliance.
• Bulb lamps used in this appliance are special lamps selected for household appliances use
only. They cannot be used for the full or partial illumination of a household room.
• If it becomes necessary to replace the lamp use one of the same power and specifically
designed for household appliances only.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before the replacement of the oven
lamp. There is the risk of electrical shock.
• Only an approved engineer can repair or work on the appliance. Contact an approved
• Use only original spare parts.
Disposal of the appliance
• To prevent the risk of physical injury or damage