• When the door glass panels are damaged they become weak and can break. You must
replace them. Contact the service centre.
• Be careful when you remove the door from the appliance. The door is heavy!
• Do not clean catalytic enamel (if applicable).
Risk of fire
• Open the door carefully. The use of ingredients with alcohol can cause a mixture of
alcohol and air. There is the risk of fire.
• Do not let sparks or open flames come near the appliance when you open the door.
• Do not put flammable products or items that are wet with flammable products, and/or
fusible objects (made of plastic or aluminium) in, near or on the appliance.
• Do not leave the appliance unattended during Pyrolytic cleaning.
• Do not try to open the door and do not cut the power supply during Pyrolytic cleaning.
• Keep children away during pyrolytic cleaning. The appliance becomes very hot. There is
the risk of burns.
• During pyrolytic cleaning, stubborn dirt can cause discoloration to the enamel. Discol-
oration to the enamel has no effect on the performance of the appliance
• Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before the replacement of the oven
lamp. There is the risk of electrical shock!
• Only an approved engineer can repair or work on the appliance. Contact an approved
• Use only original spare parts.
Disposal of the appliance
• To prevent the risk of physical injury or damage
– Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
– Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
– Discard the door catch. This prevents children or small animals from being closed
inside of the appliance. There is the risk of suffocation.