Care and cleaning
There is a risk of electrical shock.
Oven lamp and the lamp glass cover can be hot.
Before you change the oven lamp:
• Deactivate the appliance.
• Remove the fuses from the fuse box or deactivate the circuit breaker.
Put a cloth on the bottom of the interior of the appliance. It prevents damage to the lamp
glass cover and the cavity.
Replacing the oven lamp:
1. You can find the lamp glass cover at the cavity ceiling.
Turn the lamp glass cover counterclockwise to remove it.
2. Clean the glass cover.
3. If necessary, replace the oven lamp with applicable 300°C heat-resistant oven lamp.
Use the same oven lamp type.
4. Install the glass cover.
Oven door and glass panels
To clean the oven door, remove it.
Be careful when you remove the door from the appliance. The door is heavy!
Removing the oven door
1. Open the oven door as far as it goes.
2. Fully press clamping levers (A) on the two
3. Close the oven door until the first posi-
tion (angle approximately 70°).
4. Hold of the oven door with one hand on
each side and pull it away from the oven
at an up angle.
To install the door follow the procedure in re-
The number of glass panels if different for the different models.
Put the oven door with the outer side down on a soft and level surface to prevent scratch-