What to do if...
Scratches or dark stains on the glass ceramic have no effect on how the appliance operates.
Removing the dirt:
1. – Remove immediately: melting plastic, plastic foil, and food containing sugar. Use
a special glass ceramic scraper. Put the scraper on the glass ceramic surface at an
acute angle and slide the blade on the surface.
– Stop the appliance and let it cool down before you clean: limescale rings, water
rings, fat stains, shiny metallic discolorations. Use a special cleaner for glass ceramic
or stainless steel.
2. Clean the appliance with a damp cloth and some detergent.
3. At the end rub the appliance dry with a clean cloth.
What to do if...
You cannot start the appliance
or operate it.
A sound operates when the ap-
pliance is off.
The residual heat indicator does
not come on.
You cannot switch on the outer
A sound operates and appliance
starts and stops again. After 5
seconds one more sound oper-
and number come on.
There is no signal when you
touch panel keys
Possible cause and remedy
• Start the appliance again and set the heat setting in 10 sec-
• The child safety device or
. See the section "Child safety device" or "Stop
• You touched 2 or more sensor fields at the same time. Only
touch one sensor field.
• There is water or fat stains on the control panel. Clean the
You covered one or more sensor fields. Uncover the sensor fields.
Clean the control panel.
The cooking zone is not hot because it operated only for a short
time. If the cooking zone must be hot, speak to the after sales
Switch on the inner ring first.
. Uncover the sensor field.
The automatic switch off operates. Stop the appliance and start
There is an error in the appliance.
Disconnect the appliance from the electrical supply for some
time. Disconnect the fuse from the electrical system of the house.
Connect again. If
comes on again, speak to the after sales
The signals are off.
Switch on the signals.
. Stop child safety