Start the child safety device to prevent small children and pets from an accidental activation
of the appliance.
Safety during operation
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers from the appliance before the first use.
• Set the cooking zones to "off" after each use.
• Risk of burns! Do not put cutlery or saucepan lids on the cooking surface, as they can
Fire danger! Overheated fats and oils can ignite very quickly.
• Always monitor the appliance during operation.
• Only use the appliance for domestic cooking tasks!
• Do not use the appliance as a work or a storage surface.
• Do not put or keep very flammable liquids and materials, or fusible objects (made of
plastic or aluminium) on or near the appliance.
• Be careful when you connect the appliance to the near sockets. Do not let electricity
bonds touch the appliance or hot cookware. Do not let electricity bonds tangle.
How to prevent a damage to the appliance
• If the objects or cookware fall on the glass ceramic, the surface can be damaged.
• Cookware made of cast iron, cast aluminium or with damaged bottoms can scratch the
glass ceramic if you move them on the surface.
• Do not let cookware boil dry to prevent the damage to cookware and glass ceramics.
• Do not use the cooking zones with empty cookware or without cookware.
• Do not cover any part of the appliance with aluminium foil.
If there is a crack on the surface, disconnect power supply to prevent the electric
Before the installation , note down this data from the rating plate:
• Model description (Modell)................
• Product number (Prod. Nr.) ............. ....
• Serial number (Ser. Nr.) ...............
You find the rating plate of the appliance on its lower casing.
58 HBD 56 AO 220-240 V 50-60-Hz
949 593 244 00