You must read these!
Make sure that the appliance is not damaged because of transportation. Do not connect a
damaged appliance. If it is necessary, speak to the supplier.
Only an authorised service technician can install, connect or repair this appliance. Use only
original spare parts.
Only use built-in appliances after you assemble the appliance into correct built-in units
and work surfaces that align to the standards.
Do not change the specifications or modify this product. Risk of injury and damage to the
Fully obey the laws, ordinances, directives and standards in force in the country where you
use the appliance (safety regulations, recycling regulations, electrical safety rules etc.)!
Keep the minimum distances to other appliances and units!
Install anti-shock protection, for example install the drawers only with a protective floor
directly below the appliance!
Protect the cut surfaces of the worktop against moisture with a correct sealant!
Seal the appliance to the work top with no space left with a correct sealant!
Protect the bottom of the appliance from steam and moisture, e.g. from a dishwasher or
Do not install the appliance adjacent to doors and below windows! If not, hot cookware
can be hit off the hob when you open doors or windows.
Risk of injury from electrical current. Carefully obey the instructions for electrical connec-
• The electrical mains terminal is live.
• Make electrical mains terminal free of voltage.
• Install correctly to give anti-shock protection.
• Loose and incorrect plug and socket connections can make the terminal become too hot.
• A qualified electrician must install the clamping connections correctly.
• Use a strain relief clamp on cable.
• Use the correct mains cable of type H05BB-F Tmax 90°C (or higher) for a single-phase
or two-phase connection.
• Replace the damaged mains cable with a special cable (type H05BB-F Tmax 90°C; or
higher). Speak your local Service Force Centre.
The appliance must have the electrical installation which lets you disconnect the appliance
from the mains at all poles with a contact opening width of minimum 3 mm.
You must have correct isolation devices: line protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fuses
removed from the holder), earth leakage trips and contactors.