Once your preferred camera mounting location has
been chosen, disconnect the camera lead and turn
off power to the monitor before proceeding.
1. Place camera in desired location on a ﬂ at surface.
2. Run the 60' cable from the camera's location to
the location of the TV, VCR or DVR. Use the cable
clips provided to keep the cable in place. (See Notes
on Cable Installation.) Take care not to pierce,
puncture or cut the cable when securing. Do not run
cable inside walls.
3. Switch on the power to the TV, VCR or DVR. Select
appropriate AV input on TV, VCR or DVR. (Refer to
"Connecting to a TV" or "Connecting to a VCR or
4. Adjustments can now be made to the camera
viewing angle by rotating the camera head or
1. Disconnect the camera lead.
2. Unscrew the camera from the desktop base and
screw on to the
wall mount bracket.