• Layout : You can set paper layout related settings. For more information about the
options, refer to the setting this option from the machine.
• PCL: You can set PCL font related settings.
• PostScript : You can set PostScript related settings.
• PDF : You can set PDF related settings.
• XPS : You can set XPS related settings.
• Font and Macro Download : You can download fonts and macro to the machine.
You can set copy related settings such as a darkness.
• Change Default : You can set copy related default settings.
You can set fax related settings such as fax number or redial attempt.
• General : You can set general fax related settings.
• Change Default : You can set fax related default settings.
• Received Fax Printing : You can set received fax printing related settings.
Received Fax Printing : Set the general fax settings.
- Print Duplex : Select to print received fax data on both sides of paper.
- Auto Reduction : Set to automatically reduce an incoming page. When
receiving a fax containing pages as long as or longer than the paper loaded in
the paper tray, the machine can reduce the size of the original to fit the size of
the paper loaded in the machine.
If you do not enable this option, the machine cannot reduce the original to fit
onto one page. The original will be divided and printed in actual size on two or
- Discard Size : Enter the reduce size for reduction. The machine minuses the
specified segment set as the discard size. If you have selected Auto Reduction,
this option is enabled.
- Stamp Received Name : You can stamp received name on print outs.
• Send Forward : You can set the send fax forward related settings to enable the user to
forward sent faxes to other destinations such as Fax, Email, Network Foler, FTP. Fax
forwarding to several destinations is also possible.
• Received Forward : You can set the receive fax forward related settings to enable the
user to forward received faxes to other destinations such as Fax, Email, Network Foler,
FTP. Fax forwarding to several destinations is also possible.