Pump motor cycles on and off rapidly.
(OK for short periods of time)
Pressure too low
Pressure OK but boom spray weak.
Boom spray pattern does not overlap
enough in the middle.
System pressure is reaching
max i mum setting of pump's pressure
1. Bypass valve open too far.
2. Tank strainer dirty.
Nozzles strainers dirty.
1. Nozzles set too low.
2. Nozzles don't point straight down.
Decrease the system pressure by
in creas ing the open ing of the bypass
1. Decrease opening of bypass valve
2. Remove strainer and clean.
Remove strainers and clean.
1. Adjust boom arms. See page 9.
2. Rotate nozzle opening down.