If shut-off clogs, remove the shut-off assembly and check
for any obstructions at the dip tube or filter. If none present,
disassemble the shut-off assembly. Clean the openings
of any obstructions and re-assemble tightly securing all
For assistance with your product, visit our website at www.craftsman.com for a list of service centers, or call CRAFTSMAN
Sprayer starts to spray when pumping
or sprayer will not stop spraying when
shut-off handle is released.
Sprayer leaks at pump or sprayer does
not build pressure.
Sprayer material overflows through
pump barrel or pump handle rises
when handle is unlocked.
Hose leaks at tank.
Hose leaks at shut-off.
Sprayer is difficult to pump.
Nozzle drips when shut-off handle is
Sprayer tank leaks.
Nozzle tip leaks, poor spray pattern,
partial spray or complete stoppage.
BE sURE TO FOllOW sAFETY RUlEs AnD insTRUCTiOns
Shut-off lock is engaged.
1. Dirt or debris on pump gasket or closure.
2. Chipped, torn, swollen or defective pump
3. Check valve at bottom of pump assembly.
4. Inspect o-ring on piston.
5. Loose hose.
1. Dirt or debris under check valve on pump.
2. Chipped, torn or swollen pump check
1. Loose hose.
2. Cracked, swollen or faulty hose.
Swollen, slit or faulty hose
1. Damaged piston o-ring.
2. Piston o-ring is dry.
Dirt or debris in shut-off valve.
Evidence of spray material escaping from
1. O-ring is missing or damaged.
2. Spray wand or nozzle clogged.
3. Dip tube filter clogged.
Three Year Limited Warranty
CRAFTSMAN will repair or replace, without charge, any
defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three
years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not
cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For
further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair
information, visit www.craftsman.com or call
1-888-331-4569. This warranty does not apply to
accessories or damage caused where repairs have been
made or attempted by others. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow
limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the
exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have
other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
Squeeze shut-off handle and disengage the lock.
1. Clean dirt or debris from gasket or closure.
2. Remove old gasket and replace with new.
3. Replace if missing or damaged.
4. Lubricate the pump as described in Regular
5. Re-insert hose barb, then tighten hose nut.
1. Clean check valve and valve sealing surface on pump.
2. Replace check valve.
1. Re-insert hose barb, then tighten hose nut.
2. Replace shut-off assembly.
Replace shut-off assembly.
1. Replace piston o-ring.
2. Lubricate the pump as described in Regular
1. Replace shut-off assembly.
2. See Shut-off Maintenance section.
Replace entire sprayer.
1. Replace o-ring at extension tip.
2. If applicable to sprayer model, remove and clean the
wand and nozzle.
3. If applicable to sprayer model, remove and clean the
dip tube filter.