aintenance and care
Machine care continued
6. the inside of the end caps by the brush
rolls can be wiped out with a clean paper
towel, or, if a more thorough cleaning is
desired, the end caps can be taken off
using a phillips head
rinsed clean. Replace after cleaning.
7. any loose hair or debris can be pulled from
the brush rolls and thrown away. for the
most thorough clean before storage, follow
directions on pages 18 & 19 for removal
and replacement of the brush rolls and belts.
8. to clean attachments that may have been
used, remove from hose and rinse under
clean, running water. dry and replace
attachment in the tool caddy. clean the
hose by suctioning clean water from the tap.
before replacing, lift end of hose and stretch
out to ensure all water is cleared from hose.
Refer to page 13.
9. after carpet is dry, vacuum again to
remove hair and fuzz.
Small belt removal and replacement
Occasional replacement of one or
both belts may become necessary.
If that is needed, please follow the
1. turn off the machine, and unplug it from
2. Remove both the 2-in-1 water tank and
the formula tank. set aside.
3. unscrew the front nozzle and remove it.
4. turn the machine on its side.
IMPORTANT: cord side down.
5. Remove the clear end cap by unscrew-
ing the 2 black screws. take care not to
drop the screws into the unit.
6. Remove 1 silver screw.
7. Remove pivot arm by gently lifting up.
8. Remove small brush belt.
9. Replace small brush belt, and reverse
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
to reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock, or injury,turn power
off and disconnect plug from
electrical outlet before performing
maintenance or troubleshooting.
8 0 0 . 2 3 7 . 7 6 9 1