Cleaning with attachments continued
8. Remove and rinse tools in clean, running
water. dry and replace in the tool caddy.
9. it is recommended that you suction clean
water from a bowl to rinse out the hose.
10. before replacing lift end of hose and
stretch out to ensure all water is cleared
11. coil flex hose around the tool caddy.
12. empty 2-in-1 water tank and rinse out,
following the instructions on page 11.
13. Return Readytools dial to floor setting.
Deep reach tool attachment
(Select models only)
1. follow the instructions on page 9 for filling
the 2-in-1 water tank and the formula tank.
2. follow instructions 3-6 on page 12 under
"cleaning with attachments".
3. set tool on stain and press the trigger to
spray solution onto the area to be cleaned.
4. Slowly move the tool back and forth
over the soiled surface, keeping the tool
in contact with the carpet.
5. Release trigger and move tool slowly
over the soiled area to suction up water
6. Continue to clean the area, working in
small sections, until no more dirt can be
7. Remove tool from hose when finished.
Clean under warm water before storing.
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
8 0 0 . 2 3 7 . 7 6 9 1