(See complete Graphics later in this section.)
Door Stop Screw
Door Handle Sealing Screw
Flat-Head Handle Screw
Door Handle Seal Screw Front
Door Hinge Hole Plug
Cabinet Hinge Hole Plug
Round-Head Handle Screw
Shoulder Handle Screw
1. Remove %8 in. hex-head hinge screws from handle side and
move them to opposite side (see Graphic 1-1).
2. Remove cabinet hinge hole plugs from cabinet top and
move them to opposite side hinge holes as shown
(see Graphic 1-2).
1. Remove freezer handle assembly as shown. Keep all parts
together (see Graphic 2).
2. Remove door hinge hole plug. Move to opposite side as
shown (see Graphic 3).
3. Remove door handle sealing screws. Move to opposite side
of freezer door as shown (see Graphic 4).
4. Remove door stop. Move to opposite side of freezer door as
shown (see Graphic 5).
5. Position freezer handle on opposite side of freezer door.
Assemble handles on door as shown (see Graphic 2).
door are in place.
1. Remove refrigerator handle bottom trim. Remove screw from
bottom of door and slide trim down as shown (see
2, Remove refrigerator handle assembly as shown, Keep all
parts together (see Graphic 6-3),
3, Remove door hinge hole plug from refrigerator door, Move to
opposite side hinge hole as shown (see Graphic 3),
4. Remove door handle sealing screws. Move to opposite side
of refrigerator door as shown (see Graphic 4),
5, Remove door handle seal screw front. Move to opposite side
of refrigerator door as shown (see Graphic 7),
6, Remove door stop, Move to opposite side of refrigerator door
as shown (see Graphic 5).
7, Position refrigerator handle on opposite side of the
refrigerator door as shown (see Graphic 6-3), Drive top two
screws in handle first. Align lower portion of handle and drive
8. Align refrigerator handle bottom trim. Slide trim into place and
attach bottom screw (see Graphic 6-1),
9, Tighten all screws, Set aside refrigerator door until bottom
hinge is installed on product.
Door and Hinge Replacement
NOTE: Graphic may be reversed if door swing is reversed.
1, Replace the parts for the bottom hinge as shown. Tighten
screws. Replace the refrigerator door.
NOTE: Provide additional support for the doors while the
hinges are being moved, Do not depend on the door magnets
to hold the doors in place while you are working.
2. Assemble the parts for the center hinge as shown and tighten
all screws (see Center Hinge graphic). Replace the freezer
3. Assemble the parts the top hinge as shown (see Top Hinge
graphic), Do not tighten screws completely,
4, Line up the doors so that the bottom of the freezer door
aligns evenly with the top of the refrigerator door. Tighten all
1. Check all holes to make sure that hole plugs and screws are
in place, Reinstall top hinge cover (see Top Hinge graphic).
2, Replace the base grille (see Base Grille graphic).
3, Plug in refrigerator or reconnect power.
4, Reset the controls (see "Using the Control(s)" section).
5, Return all removable door parts to doors and food to