USE ..............are used for storage of food for private household purposes and Ensuring Proper Air Circulation ............ excludes original and replacement Kenmore Filtered Ice & Water Using the Control(s) ..............filter cartridges (if equipped with the filter system). Original and...
REFRIGERATOR SAFETY safety safety important. Your and the of others are very We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages. This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others. All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word "DANGER"...
REFRIGERATOR INSTALLATION Explosion Hazard Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as gasoline, away from refrigerator, Failure to do so can result in death, explosion, or fire, Removing packaging materials • Remove tape and glue residue from surfaces before turning To ensure proper ventilation for your refrigerator, allow for 1/2in. on the refrigerator.
Cold water supply Connect the ice maker to a cold water line with water pressure between 30 and 126 psi. If you have questions about your water pressure, call your utility company. Connecting to Water Line Unplug refrigerator or disconnect power.
3. Check f orleaks. Tighten a nyconnections (including connections atthevalve) ornuts thatleak. Door Reversal (optional) (Graphics follow these instructions.) Round-Head Door Handle Door Hinge Handle Screw Screw Hole Plug Hole Plug Cabinet 1. Tube Clamp 3. Compression 1. Remove %8 in. hex-head hinge screws from handle side and 4.
1. Cabinet Hinge Hole Plugs Top Hinge 1 Door Hinge Hole Plug Removal of DoorStops iiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii Top Hinge Cover s/_ ,, Hex-Head Hinge Screws Top Hinge 1. DoorStop iiiiiiiiiiiiiii;!!!i:i:i:i:ii B DoorStopScrew iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:i Center Hinge i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i Freezer Door Door Handle Reversal ..
Door Closing Please read before using the water system. Immediately after installation, follow the steps below to make Your refrigerator has two front adjustable rollers - one on the right sure that the water system is properly cleaned. and one on the left. If your refrigerator seems unsteady or you want the doors to close easier, adjust the refrigerator's tilt using 1.
5. Turn on the ice maker by opening the freezer door and lowering the wire shutoff arm as shown. Please refer to the REFRIGERATOR USE "Ice Maker" section for further instructions on the operation of your ice maker. • Allow 24 hours to produce the first batch of ice. •...
Mid-setting "3" Mid-setting "4" Cut Hazard Use a sturdy glass when dispensing ice or water. Failure to do so can result in cuts. IMPORTANT: Give your refrigerator time to cool down completely before adding food. It is best to wait 24 hours before you put food If you did not flush the water system when the refrigerator was into the refrigerator.
NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe Use a sturdy container to depress the water dispenser bar or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before until the water begins to flow. Flush the water system by or after the system. dispensing and discarding 2 to 3 gal.
REFRIGERATOR To slide the shelf from side to side, lift up on the front of shelf and slide to the desired location. Lower shelf to the level position. NOTE: You do not have to remove small items from the shelf Your model may have some or all of these features.
• Fruit: Wash, let dry and store in refrigerator in plastic bag in Crisper Cover crisper. Do not wash or hull berries until they are ready to use. Sort and keep berries in original container in crisper. To remove the crisper(s) cover:. •...
Depending on your model, you may have a one, two or three To remove and replace the freezer floor: piece bin. Eggs may be stored in the egg tray or loose in the bin. 1. Lift both back "fences" up and out. NOTE: Store eggs in a covered container for long-term storage.
REFRIGERATOR CARE NOTE: Can racks may be purchased as an Accessory for some models. To remove and replace the racks/bins: 1. Remove the rack/bin by lifting it and pulling it straight out. 2. Replace the rack/bin by sliding it in above the desired support and pushing it down until it stops.
5. There is no need for routine condenser cleaning in normal home operating environments. If the environment is particularly greasy or dusty, or there is significant pet traffic in the home, the condenser should be cleaned every two to Vacations three months to ensure maximum efficiency.
The ice maker is not producing ice or not enough ice. TROUBLESHOOTING • Has the ice maker just been installed? Wait 72 hours for full ice production to begin. Once your refrigerator is cooled, the Try the solutions suggested hero first in order to avoid the ice maker should produce 70-120 cubes every 24 hours.
To order stainless steel cleaner or replacement filters, please call covered repairs 1-800-4-MY-HOME ®and ask for the appropriate part number listed below or contact your authorized Kenmore dealer. v" "No-lemon" guarantee - replacement of your covered Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:...
PRODUCT DATA Cyst Interior Water Filtration System Model WFI-NLCS200/NLCS200 Tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine (Class I) Taste and Odor and against ANS/NSF Standard 53 or the reduct on of Lead, Cysts and Turb d ty. Capacity: 200 gallons (757 liters), Service flow rate: 0.5 GPM (189 L/min.) @ 60 psi Substance...
10/02 _Registered Trademark / TMTrademark / SMservice Mark of Sears, Roebuck and Co. Printed in U.S.A. 2225403 _Marca Registrada / Marca de Fabnca / Marca de Servtcio de Sears, Roebuck and Co. Impreso en EE. UU. @ Sears, Roebuck and Co.