_ _ _
_,,,_ _ _ _,, _s _ _,
_ _ _ _"_
To slide the shelf from side to side, lift up on the front of shelf and
slide to the desired location. Lower shelf to the level position.
NOTE: You do not have to remove small items from the shelf
before moving it from side to side. You may need to remove larger
To remove the shelf:
NOTE: The shelf is heavy and must be removed using both
1. Hold the back of the shelf with one hand.
2. Lift the front of the shelf with the other hand to a 45 ° angle
and lower it slightly to release it from the upper channel of the
track. Pull the shelf straight out.
To remove and replace a drawer:.
1. Slide drawer straight out to the stop. Lift the front of the
drawer and slide it out the rest of the way.
Replace a drawer by sliding it back in fully past the stop.
To remove the crisper(s) cover:
1. Remove crisper(s). Hold the glass insert firmly with one hand
and press up in the center of the glass insert until it rises
above the plastic frame. Carefully slide the glass insert
forward to remove.
Lift the cover frame and remove it.
To remove and replace
the shelf track:
1. Remove the shelf track by lifting both sides of the track
slightly and pulling the track straight out.
2. Replace the track by guiding the track hooks into the shelf
support slots on the back wall.
NOTE: Make sure that both sets of track hooks are in the
slots and that the slots are parallel with each other.
3. Push the track back and down securely into the shelf
To replace the shelf:
NOTE: Make sure that both of the rear shelf slides are securely in
the track before letting go of the shelf. The lateral shelf may be
difficult to install if the track is placed too close to the refrigerator
ceiling. Reposition the track on a lower rung until the shelf can be
tilted enough to easily slide into the track.
1. Hold the shelf at the front and tip the front at a 45 ° angle to
2. Insert both of the rear shelf slides into the upper channel of
the track, and lower the front of the shelf into place.
the crisper cover:
NOTE: Before reinstalling the cover, make sure the U-shaped
bar is reinstalled in the front edge of the crisper
1. Fit back of cover frame into supports on side walls of the
refrigerator and lower the front of the cover frame into place.
2. Slide rear of glass insert into cover frame and lower front into
Meat Drawer Cover
To remove and replace the meat drawer cover (Style 1
1. Remove the meat drawer. Tilt up the front of the cover and lift
at the back. Pull the cover straight out.
Replace the cover by guiding the rear hooks into the shelf
supports. Tilt the cover up at the front until the rear hooks
drop into the slots. Lower the front of the cover to a level
position and replace the meat drawer.