IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read before operating equipment
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any of the ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding type plug. A polarized plug has two
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and third grounding
prong. The wide blade or third prong is provided for your safety. When the provided plug does not fit
into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
13. The TV should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the label. If you are not
sure of the type of power supplied to your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
14. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
15. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
16. Disconnect Device - Mains Plug or Appliance Coupler - "The mains plug or appliance coupler is used
as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable."
17. Service Instructions - "CAUTION - These servicing instructions are for use by qualified service
personnel only. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not perform any servicing other than that
contained in the operating instructions unless you are qualified to do so."
18. Wall Mount Bracket - For use only with UL Listed Wall Mount Bracket with minimum weight/load:
Please see page 25.
19. Tilt/Stability - All televisions must comply with recommended international global safety standards for
tilt and stability properties of its cabinet design.
• Do not compromise these design standards by applying excessive pull force to the front, or top, of
the cabinet, which could ultimately overturn the product.
• Also, do not endanger yourself, or children, by placing electronic equipment/toys on the top of the
cabinet. Such items could unsuspectingly fall from the top of the set and cause product damage and/
or personal injury.
20. Wall or Ceiling Mounting - The appliance should be mounted to a wall or ceiling only as recommended
by the manufacturer.
21. Power Lines - An outdoor antenna should be located away from power lines.