1. Place the TV unit face down on a soft and flat
surface (blanket, foam, cloth, etc.) to prevent
any damage to the TV.
2. Tighten the stand column to the stand using the
four supplied M4 screws.
3. Secure the stand column to the back of the TV
using another five supplied M4 screws.
PREPARING YOUR TV FOR WALL
Before mounting your TV on the wall, you need to
remove the stand.
For your safety, please use only with UL listed wall
mount brackets with minimum weight of the TV
without stand. (Please see "PRODUCT
SPECIFICATIONS" on page 25.)
To attach a wall mount bracket to your TV:
1. Remove the screws holding your TV to the
2. Secure the wall mount bracket to the back of
your TV using four M4 screws, as indicated in