USING THE MENUS
1. Press the MENU button to display the OSD
(On Screen Display) menu.
2. Use the CH+, CH-, VOL+, VOL- and ENTER
buttons to move around to select, adjust or
confirm an item in the menu.
3. Press the MENU button to return to the
previous menu, or press the EXIT button to
close the menu.
The OSD menu contains five main features: Video,
Audio, TV, Setup and Parental Controls. However,
some options in the menus may only be enabled in
particular source modes.
The Video menu provides several video
adjustment options for fine tuning the video
1. Picture Mode: Allows you to change the
picture appearance by selecting from the
following preset settings: Vivid, Standard,
Energy Savings, Mild, Sports or Custom.
2. Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness. The
tuning range is 0 - 100.
3. Contrast: Adjust the contrast. The tuning range
is 0 - 100.
4. Color: Adjust the video color chroma. The
tuning range is 0 - 100.
5. Tint: Adjust the tint. The tuning range is -32 -
6. Sharpness: Adjust the sharpness. The tuning
range is 0 - 10.
7. Advanced Video: You can adjust the advanced
video settings. Options include:
[Aspect Ratio]: Allows you to choose a
suitable display aspect ratio. Options include:
Normal, Zoom, Wide, or Cinema mode.
[Overscan]: Turns On or Off the Overscan
function which enlarges the picture over the
The Audio menu provides audio adjustment
options to modify audio settings.
1. Sound Mode: Allows you to change the audio
2. Bass: Adjust the bass tone. The tuning range is 0
3. Treble: Adjust the treble. The tuning range is 0 -
4. Balance: Adjust the balance of the left and right
5. Surround: Allows you to turn On or Off the
6. Digital Audio/SPDIF: With this function you
7. MTS/SAP: Selects the audio mode from Mono,
displayable area of the screen to eliminate the
noises around the edges of the picture.
[Color Temperature]: Allows you to choose
from three color temperature modes: Normal,
Warm or Cool.
[Noise Reduction]: Adjusts the noise
reduction level. You can choose from Low,
Medium, High or Off. The default setting is Low.
[Backlight]: Adjusts screen backlight strength.
The tuning range is 0 - 30.
[Adaptive Contrast]: Dynamically analyzes the
input signal and enhances details in bright and
dark areas of the picture. You can choose On or
[Dynamic Contrast Ratio]: Choose On or Off
to dynamically optimize the contrast between
the bright and dark areas of the picture.
effect by selecting from the following preset
settings: Standard, News, Music, Theater or
speaker volume. The tuning range is -50 - 50.
surround sound effect.
can select a suitable digital audio output format
for your home theater set. Options include Off,
RAW and PCM. This function works in DTV
Stereo, or SAP. This function works in ATV