PERIPHERAL CONNECTION GUIDE
1. PC IN - Connect the video and audio cables from a computer here. The PC IN audio input shares the
same audio input connector (PC/DVI AUDIO) with the HDMI (DVI) analog audio input.
2. COMPONENT IN (Y/Pb/Pr) - Connect the primary source for component video devices such as a
DVD Player or set top box here. Use red for Pr, blue for Pb, green for Y. The COMPONENT IN
audio input shares the same audio input connectors (AUDIO L/R) with the AV IN audio input.
3. AV IN with AUDIO L/R - Connect the input source for composite video devices, such as a VCR or
video game. Use the white and red connectors to connect the external audio from the same source.
4. USB - Insert a USB storage device to this USB port to view photos or play music.
5. HDMI1, HDMI2 and HDMI3 - Connect the primary sources for digital video such as DVD multimedia
players or set top boxes through these all digital connectors. You can also connect devices with a DVI
video output connector to one of these HDMI input connectors (using a DVI-HDMI adaptor cable), and
connect the audio output connector of the same device to the PC/DVI AUDIO connector of the TV.
6. ANT IN - Connect to an antenna or digital cable (out-of-the-wall, not from Cable Box) for digital TV.
7. SPDIF (Optical Digital Audio Out) - When a digital audio signal is associated with the input selected
for viewing, the digital audio will be available on this SPDIF connection to your home theater system.
8. HEADPHONE - Connect to the headphones. When the headphone is inserted to the plug, the
integrated speakers will be muted.
Once your equipment is connected, use the following procedure to view the input signal:
Press the INPUT button on the remote control to select the source you want to view. (ex: Select
"Component" if you have connected a video player to the COMPONENT IN connectors.)