Batteries installation warning
Caution - Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent
type. The batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as
sunshine, fire or the like.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Before operating the TV please read this manual thoroughly. This manual should be retained for future
FCC Class B Radio Frequency Interference Statement
(FOR FCC CERTIFIED MODELS)
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against
harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in
a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try
to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
3. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
4. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
1. The changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could
void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
2. Shielded interface cables and AC power cord, if any, must be used in order to comply with the
3. The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized
modification to this equipment. It is the responsibilities of the user to correct such interference.
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the TV to rain or moisture. Dangerously high voltages
are present inside the TV. Do not open the cabinet. Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.