RISK ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE
WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT USE THIS POLARIZED PLUG WITH AN EXTENSION
CORD, RECEPTACLE OR OTHER OUTLET UNLESS THE BLADES CAN BE FULLY INSERTED TO
PREVENT BLADE EXPOSURE.
These servicing instructions are for use by qualified service personnel only. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do
not perform any servicing other than that contained in the operating instructions unless you are qualified to do so.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this television near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one
wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the
third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the
point where they exit from the television.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with
the television. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/ Television combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this television during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the television has
been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have
fallen into the television, the television has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has
15. The television shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases,
shall be placed on the television.
16. The mains plug or appliance inlet is used as the disconnect device, remain it readily operable during the television
Haier LED HDTV
The lightning flash with arrowhead
symbol, within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence
of uninsulated dangerous voltage within
the product's enclosure that may be of
sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of
The exclamation point within an equilateral
triangle is intended to alert the user to
the presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.