Care of the screen
• Do not rub or strike the screen with anything hard as this may scratch, mar, or damage the screen
• Unplug the power cord before cleaning the screen. Dust the TV by wiping the screen and the cabinet
with a soft, clean cloth. If the screen requires additional cleaning, use a clean, damp cloth. Do not use
liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.
Mobile telephone warning
To avoid disturbances in picture and sound, malfunctioning of your TV or even damage to the TV, keep
away your mobile telephone from the TV.
End of life directives
• We are paying a lot of attention to produce environmental friendly in green focal areas. Your new
receiver contains materials, which can be recycled and reused.
• At the end of its life, specialized companies can dismantle the discarded receiver to concentrate the
reusable materials and to minimize the amount of materials to be disposed of.
• Please ensure you dispose of your old receiver according to local regulations. Haier is committed to
safely recycling electronic products and product materials. Please check for a local recycling location in
the United States at: 1800RECYCLING.COM or call 1.800.RECYCLING.
Dolby License Notice and Trademark Acknowledgement
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
"Dolby" and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Regulatory Notices - Federal Communications Commission Notice
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant
to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the TV.
• Connect the equipment into wall power outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio or television technician for help.
The FCC requires the user to be notified that any changes or modifications made to this device that are
not expressly approved by our company may void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Connections to this device must be made with shielded cables with metallic RF/EMI connector hoods to
maintain compliance with FCC Rules and Regulations.
This Class B digital apparatus meets all requirements of the Canadian Interference- Causing Equipment
Cat apparel numerous de la classed B respected toutes les exigencies du règlement sur le materiel
brouilleur du Canada.