When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety precautions,
including the following:
1) Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
2) Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use and
3) This wine cellar must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the
4) Never unplug your wine cellar by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp
the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
5) Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have become
frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or
abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector end.
6) Unplug your wine cellar before cleaning or before making any repairs.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly
recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
7) If your old wine cellar is not being used, we recommend that you remove the
door and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce the possibility of danger
8) Do not operate your wine cellar in the presence of explosive fumes.
9) Do not store foods in wine cellar as interior temperature may not be cool
enough to prevent spoilage.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE