Read al l of the instructions befo re us ing th is appl iance. When us ing th is app liance, al ways
exercise basic safety precautions, including the following:
1. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this uses and care guide.
2. This Wine c ellar m ust be pr operly installed i n acco rdance w ith th e installation sect ion.
Instructions before it is used, See grounding instructions in the installation section.
3. Never unplug your Wine cellar by puling on the power cord, Always grasp the plug firmly and
pull straight out from the outlet.
4. Repair o r replace immediately, a ll e lectric serv ice cor ds t hat have becom e frayed or
otherwise damaged, Do not use a co rd th at show s cr acks or ab rasion damage al ong its
length, the plug or the connector end.
5. Unplug your Wine ce llar be fore c leaning or before m aking any rep airs, N ote: If for an y
reason th is p roduct requires serv ice, w e str ongly, recom mend that a certi fied techn ician
perform the service.
6. If your old Wine cellar is not being used, we recommend that you remove the door and leave
the shelves in place; this will reduce the possibility of danger to children.
7. This Wine cellar should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed
Cabinet. It is designed for freestanding installation only
8. Do not operate your Wine cellar in the presence of explosive fumes.
9. Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
10.Do not use any electrical device or any sharp instrument in defrosting your Wine cellar.