• Show the temperature of the upper compartment.
• Show the temperature of the lower compartment.
The temperature preset at the factory are:
Upper compartment 43˚ F.
Lower compartment 54˚ F.
This unit has the option to display temperatures in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. To change the setting
press and hold both buttons ( / ) simultaneously for approximately 5 seconds, a prompt (beep) will
sound and the blue pilot light adjacent to the C or F mode illuminates.
Set the desired cooling temperature by pressing " / ." Each depression of the buttons will scroll
through the available temperature settings (for each compartment) in increments of 1 degree. The
temperature selected will flash in the LED display for approximately 5 seconds, then revert back to
display the temperature of the internal cabinet.
The temperature setting can be adjusted from 41˚ F to 64˚ F.
Upper compartment 41˚ F - 50˚ F.
Lower compartment 50˚ F - 64˚ F.
SHELVING (Quantity will vary per model purchased)
• The shelves are glide-out with wood trim. They are designed for flexibility and easy cleaning.
The shelves are designed to allow free air movement and provide more space.
• To complement the look of your wine collection, a soft light has been built into the wine cellar.
The light switch is on the control panel.
NORmAL OPERATING SOUNDS YOU mAY HEAR
• Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of the refrigerant circulating
through the cooling coils.
• The thermostat control will click when it cycles on and off.