PROPER WINE CELLAR CARE AND CLEANING
CLEANING AND mAINTENANCE
• To avoid electric shock always unplug your wine cellar before cleaning
• Before using cleaning products, always read and follow manufacturer's
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasive, ammonia, chlorine bleach,
• Clean door gaskets every three months according to general instructions.
• Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep the
• Occasionally there may be power interruptions due to thunderstorms or other causes. Remove the
power cord from AC outlet when a power outage occurs. When power has been restored, re-plug
power cord to AC outlet.
VACATION AND mOVING CARE
• For long vacations or absences, unplug the wine cellar and clean the wine cellar and door gaskets
according to "General cleaning" section. Prop doors open, so air can circulate inside. When moving
always move the wine cellar vertically. Do not move with the unit lying down. Possible damage to the
sealed system could occur.
Ignoring this warning may result in death or injury.
instructions and warnings to avoid personal injury or product damage
warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution,
to wipe down your wine cellar.
concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads. SOME of these
chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cellar.
Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to assure a proper seal.
gasket pliable and assure a good seal.