When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety
precautions, including the following:
1. Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
2. This wine cellar must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions
in the installation section.
3. Never unplug your wine cellar by pulling on the power cord.
Always grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
4. Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have
become frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that
shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the
5. Unplug your wine cellar before cleaning or before making any repairs.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly
recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
6. If your wine cellar is not being used, we recommend that you remove
the door and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce the possibility
of danger to children.
7. This wine cellar should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed cabinet.
It is designed for freestanding installation only.
8) Do not operate your wine cellar in the presence of explosive fumes.
9) Do not store foods in wine cellar as interior temperature may not be
cool enough to prevent spoilage.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old
appliance, take off the doors. Leave the shelves in place so
that children may not easily climb inside.
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY