Read all of the instructions
using this appliance.
using this appliance,
1) Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use
and care guide.
2) This wine cooler must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the
3) Never unplug your wine coolerby pulling on the power cord. Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
41 Repair or repine immediately, al_ electric service cords that have become
frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that showscracks or
abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector end.
5) Unplug your wine cooler before cleaning or before making any repairs.
Note: If for any reason thisproduct requires service, we strongly
recommend that a certified technicianperforms the service.
6) If your old wine cooler is not being used, we recommend that you remove
the doors. This will reduce the possibility of danger to children.
7) Thiswine cooler should not be recessed or bulbin an enclosed cabinet. It
is designed for Freestanding installation only.
8) Do not operate your wine cooler in the presence of explosive fumes.
9) Do not store foods in wine cooler as interior temperature may not be cool
enough to prevent spoilage.
10) Use of an extension cord is not recomnended.