Read all of the instructions before using this appliance. When using this
appliance ,always exercise basic safety precautions, including the
1. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use
and care guide.
2. This wine cooler must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation section. instructions before it is used ,See grounding
instructions in the installation section.
3. Never unplug your wine cooler by puling on the power cord, Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
4. Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have
become frayed or otherwise damaged ,Do not sue a cord that shows
cracks or abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector
5. Unplug your wine cooler before cleaning or before making any repairs,
Note: If for any reason this product requires service ,we strongly,
recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
6. If your old wine cooler is not being used, we recommend that you
remove the door and leave the shelves in place ,This will reduce the
possibility of danger to children.
7. This wine cooler should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed