INSTALLING YOUR WINE CELLAR
UNPACkING YOUR WINE CELLAR
1. Remove all packaging material. This includes the foam base and all adhesive tape holding the
wine cellar accessories inside and outside.
2. Inspect and remove any remains of packing, tape or printed materials before powering on the
LEVELING YOUR WINE CELLAR
• Your wine cellar has four leveling legs which are located in the front and rear corners of your wine
cellar. After properly placing your wine cellar in its final position, you can level your wine cellar.
• Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them clockwise to raise your wine cellar or by turning them
counterclockwise to lower your wine cellar. The wine cellar door will close easier when the leveling
legs are extended.
• Make sure there is a suitable power outlet (115 volts, 15 amps outlet) with proper grounding to power
the wine cellar.
• Avoid the use of three plug adapters or cutting off the third grounding in order to accommodate a two
plug outlet. This is a dangerous practice since it provides no effective grounding for the wine cellar
and may result in shock hazard.
USE OF ExTENSION CORDS
• Avoid the use of an extension cord because of potential safety hazards under certain conditions.
If it is necessary to use an extension cord, use only a 3-wire extension cord that has a 3-blade
grounding plug and a 3-slot outlet that will accept the plug. The marked rating of the extension cord
must be equal to or greater than the electrical rating of the appliance.